Sometimes you need an effective workout that will tone your abs, sculpt your legs, shape your arms as well as a workout that burns lots of calories. This is the one for you. It’s straight and to the point. Take your time to make sure you are doing the exercises correctly and write down how long it takes you to do it so that next time you can improve.
Here Is What You Do
Do this workout a total of 5 times
1. Complete 10 Plank-Ups: While in plank position (on your forearms and toes or knees), move from your forearms to your hands and repeat
2. Complete 20 Burpees: In a standing position, with knees slightly bent, bend forward to touch the ground with both hands. Jump both legs back in to a plank. Jump both legs back in and jump up back to standing. Repeat.
3. Complete 30 Plank Jacks: In plank position jump your feet together and apart as if you were doing regular jumping jacks.
4. Complete 40 Squat Jumps: Sit your butt and hips back as if you were sitting in a chair. Keep your knees behind your toes. Jump up and repeat
5. Complete a 50 second plank. On your body still, while engaging your abs, on you forearms and toes. Keep your hips down.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED
- Clock or timer
- Will power to get it done!!!
Some Helpful Tips
- If you are a beginner you can do exercise move # 1 on your knees
- If you are a beginner you can break it down into smaller repeatitions. For move # 4 you can do 4 sets of 10 squat jumps which still equals 40.
- Feel free to pause for a few seconds then continue. (Don’t take breaks longer than 30 seconds)
WATCH ME DO ROUND 1
(remember you will do 5 rounds of this)