This is an upper body workout using no equipment. This workout encourage you to focus on resistance training which is OH!SO important when training to speed up your metabolism. Many people especially women are afraid of weight training because they don’t want to get “bulky”. Embrace it. Tone up . Trust me Muscle is GOOD.
Here is what you do: If you have start on your knees. FINE. Just promise me you will try to do at least one off your knees and work your way up.
1. Wide pushups: Get in a normal push up position but this time put your Arms wider than shoulder with apart.
2. Staggard Pushups: Start in pushup position but with one hand placed higher than the other hand. Do a push up and then switch your hands so that the back hand is higher than the other . That’s 1 rep.
3. Diamand Pushups: This works the back of your arms. Do a pushup with your hands close enough for the tips of your thumbs and index fingers to touch, forming a diamond shape.
4. Basic Push-up : You know how this one goes.
5. Elevated Pushup: Do a pushup with your right hand on the floor and your left hand on a box or something that looks like a box and is stable. Switch arms and repeat. That’s 1 rep.
Try doing 10-15 repititions of each exercise and repeat the entire thing 3-4 times.
Now if you want to still get some cardio in today. GO FOR IT!
I borrowed the pics from MenHealth! thanks.