It’s been proven that when you have someone or something to keep you accountable consistently you are more likely to finish that which you’ve set out to do. I know first hand that having a blog and publishing your goals for your family and the world to see will help you stay on top of your workouts and lose weight fast. It’s easy to tell yourself that you are going to workout everyday in one week, then completely forget about it. But when you share that goal with the world you are more likely to get off the couch and get it down
This is why you should start a weight loss blog and you Can do it in under 5 minutes with as little as $5 a month. These days it does not take hundreds of dollars and some fancy webdesigner to create a legit website.
IT’s DIRT CHEAP TO START A BLOG. Even if it’s not about your weightloss journey you should own the domain of your name (www.yourname.com) just incase you decide to start a business or project later.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR WEIGHT LOSS BLOG and use the 5 simple steps to set it up
- Select GET STARTED NOW and pick a monthly plan that works for you.
- Enter the domain name to see if its available and add your account information
- Finish your purchase and log into your new BLUE HOST control panel
- Once you’re logged in go to the website builder section and choose INSTALL WORDPRESS
- Follow the easy step by step guide or see below.
Bluehost provides a program which makes it very easy to install third party scripts to your hosting account. If you want your website to have a WordPress blog, you can use MOJO Marketplace to install WordPress to the root of your site or to a subdirectory.
Installing WordPress with MOJO Marketplace
- Navigate to the MOJO Marketplace section inside cPanel.
- Click the One-Click Installs icon.
- Choose WordPress.
- Click the Start button.
- Choose the domain name to install it to.
In the field next to the domain, you can enter a subfolder such as ‘blog’ or leave it blank if you want the site’s main page to be the blog.
- If necessary, you can edit the email address, username and password for the new WordPress installation. Click “advanced options” and you can change those settings.
- Read through the license and service agreements and check the boxes.
- Select the Install Now button.
If you would like to get started but don’t have an account you can sign for one at BlueHost.com.
This really takes minutes. After your wordpress blog is installed you can change the look and the them to look however you want just like all of the Keep it Moving Fitness websites.. IF you need help choosing a theme CONTACT US or try YouTube for WordPress. The Bluehost links above are affiliate links but we wouldn’t never promote a product that we don’t believe will truly help you.
After you’ve started your blog please let me know in the comments below so that I can track your progress and hold you accountable