Our days are getting busier and busier. The list of things to do seems to be never ending and it’s becoming more difficult to keep an ongoing focus on healthy eating. It’s important that you keep caring for your body by putting more emphasis on the foods that you eat, vitamins and supplements such as kratom capsules that you take at kratom masters, and the liquid that you drink. These healthy habits are the key to lose weight fast. Try incorporating that helps your body keep working when you are not. In other words, foods that increase metabolism. As you age your metabolism slows down. It is your job to exercise using weight or resistance training as well as put the right foods in your body to speed it up. Below are a few foods, herbs and spices that you can add to your dishes to get your metabolism going.
Foods to Increase Metabolism
- HOT PEPPERS: If you like spicy foods then you are well on your way. Peppers like jalapeno, chile, habanero, and even some spicy spices (red pepper flakes) releases some type of stress hormone in your body that heats your body and gets your heart rate going. This combination speeds up your metabolism and helps you burn more calories.
- TUMERIC: This spice is found in lots of Indian dishes and curried foods. You can sprinkle it on your meats or in your soup as an additional way to speed up your metabolism.
- GINGER: Contains a few different compounds to give your metabolism a run. If you have ever tried a ginger shot, you know the boost of energy that you immediately feel. You can sprinkle ginger on any thing or even have some ginger tea throughout the day:
- CINNAMON: Besides from raising your metabolism, ginger also can help you digest foods better. It’s yummy too. Sprinkle some on your whole wheat toast or add it to your oatmeal in the morning. I also so add it to my coffee for a burst of flavor.
- CAFFEINE: Two cups of coffee or tea is a sure way to boost your metabolism. Although too much of this can be detrimental, studies have shown caffeine to reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease. Moderation of course.
- Carbohydrates: Eating a healthy array for fresh fruits, veggies and whole wheat grains can boost your metabolism as well. They are full of fiber and nutrients that keep your keep your insulin levels from going bananas. They also provide you with energy which you need to function daily and exercise. Try to eat small healthy portion throughout the day. AND NEVER SKIP BREAKFAST.
You metabolism will sky rocket if you practices these things
Sign Up for more FREE workouts, meal plans, and tips
(Spam is annoying… We only send Stuff you can use and We never sale anything!)