We are always speaking on how important a combination of Cardio and strength training is to meeting a fitness goals. You can do them on different days or you can combine them in the same workout. This workout is a full body high intensity interval workout that uses cardio drills to burn excess fat as well as strength training drills to help you tone up and boost your metabolism so that your body continues to work even while you at rest.
The Work out goes something like this.
- Jump up for 2 minutes (jump rope optional)
- Pull up using the Dip Bar for 30 seconds
- Jump up on right leg for 2 minutes
- Tricep dip with crunch up using the Dip Bar for 30 seconds
- Jump up on left leg for 2 minutes
- Push-up using the Dip Bar for 30 seconds
- High Knee Jump Up for 2 minutes
- Kick up using the Dip Bar for 30 seconds
Take a small break and repeat all 8 drills 2 more times.
Watch how I do it: Comment below and Tweet me to tell me how you love it..