A Peak Into My Kitchen… Things I must have for a healthy week!
My body and my fitness progress is a direct result of my healthy kitchen and what I put into my body. I thought it would be kind of cool to show you a peak inside my refrigerator. Now, At first, you might think that it’s stuffed with fruits and vegetables pouring out. You are probably imagining various fresh juices and eggs that literally pop out of the chicken seconds a go. Although I wish it were that fabulous, it’s not a kitchen from the healthy living movie. This is real life
I am a real person, I live on a real budge, I have a busy schedule and I have to plan out what I eat just like you do in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle and keep up with my healthy meal prep. My refrigerator might not be perfect but I always have the essentials that I feel I need to have a healthy week and cook healthy wholesome meals that last
My Healthy Kitchen: A peak inside
1. Bran cereal for breakfast
2. Various Fruits for breakfast and for smoothies
3. Lots of dark green leafy veggies for dinner, lunch and smoothies
4. Lots of lean meat. Chicken or lean beef and fish for all meals
5. Legumes and beans.
6. Whole wheat grains/bread.
7. Almond milk or 1% milk (lately all I like is almond milk)
Soon I will show you what’s in my pantry and cabinets