Check out this no equipment workout that I did in my living room. You absolutely can add a set of dumbbells for more resistance but this is a great workout alone. I recommend doing all 5 rounds 3-4 times if you are more advanced and 1-2 times if you are just starting out. Even if you have to split it up throughout the day.
I did the entire video 4 times and burned about 500 calories. Remember calories burned depends on the individual and is different for everyone. I recommend getting a heart rate monitor for a more accurate calorie calculation.
Don’t forget to Drink a protein drink mixed with your SunWarrior Protein after you do this workout. It is absolutely needed to replenish and build lean muscles.
Things I used in the video
1. Gymboss Timer: www.keepitmovingfitness.com/gymboss
2. Sunwarrior Protein: www.keepitmovingfitness.com/sunwarrior (I just mixed it with a glass of milk after I finished this)
Here Is What You Do:
Please be aware of the modifications of each move done in the video.
- 30 Second Lunge Jumps – 20 Reverse lunges with High Knee on Right leg – 30 second Lunge Jumps – 20 Reverse lunges with High Knee on left leg
- 30 second plank jacks – 20 push-ups with side twist to the right side – 30 second plank jacks – 20 push-ups with side twist to the left side
- 30 Second squat jumps – 20 full squats with sidekick on right side – 30 second squat jumps – 20 full squats with sidekick on left side
- 30 Second plank jumps in/out – 20 hip touch downs – 30 seconds plank jumps in/out – 20 hip touch downs
- 30 Seconds high knees – 20 (or 10) Burpees – 30 seconds High knees – 20 (or 10) Burpees