Push-ups seem to be most popular among people who want to build upper body strength and lose arm fat. However, many people, women especially, cringe at the thought of doing them. Either they fear they are going to bulk up like the incredible hulk or they feel they aren’t strong enough to even try them. While there are many forms of pushups that can be done at all levels of fitness, you can do other types of exercise moves to shape and tone your upper body.
The video below is one of my favorite upper body workouts. It’s super tough and if you know how to clap then you can do this. All it requires is your gymboss timer or any other timer and a towel, rag, or old t-shirt.
The Workout Goes something like this:
1. One Minute Forward Shoulder Rotations
2. 20 reps of Front raises with Chest press
3. One Minute Backward Shoulder Rotations
4. 20 reps Right Side Tricep Pull back
5. One Minute Extended Arm FULL claps
6. 20 reps Left SIde Tricep Pull Back
7. One Minute Extended Arm FULL claps
8. 20 reps Front Back Shoulder Press (be careful here if you have trouble with your shoulders)
9. 20 Reps Single Right Arm Towl Bicep Curls
10. 20 Reps Single Right Arm Towl Bicep Curls
GRAB SOME WATER. SHAKE IT ALL. and DO IT ALL AGAIN ONCE MORE. JUST ONE More TIME (you can repeat again in 2-3 more days) !
WATCH ME DO IT and CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A 14 DAY EATING & FITNESS PLAN FOR FREE