Push-ups seem to be most popular among people who want to build upper body strength and lose arm fat. However, many people, women especially, cringe at the thought of doing them. Either they fear they are going to bulk up like the incredible hulk or they feel they aren’t strong enough to even try them. While there are many forms of pushups that can be done at all levels of fitness, you can do other types of exercise moves to shape and tone your upper body.
The video below is one of my favorite upper body workouts. It’s super tough and if you know how to clap then you can do this. All it requires is your gymboss timer or any other timer and a towel, rag, or old t-shirt.
The Workout Goes something like this:
1. One Minute Forward Shoulder Rotations
2. 20 reps of Front raises with Chest press
3. One Minute Backward Shoulder Rotations
4. 20 reps Right Side Tricep Pull back
5. One Minute Extended Arm FULL claps
6. 20 reps Left SIde Tricep Pull Back
7. One Minute Extended Arm FULL claps
8. 20 reps Front Back Shoulder Press (be careful here if you have trouble with your shoulders)
9. 20 Reps Single Right Arm Towl Bicep Curls
10. 20 Reps Single Right Arm Towl Bicep Curls
GRAB SOME WATER. SHAKE IT ALL. and DO IT ALL AGAIN ONCE MORE. JUST ONE More TIME (you can repeat again in 2-3 more days) !
Pair this workout with the MAKING HEALTHY KITCHEN MOVES 14 Day Eating Plan: Click HERE to Start
WATCH ME DO IT
Not on the Keep It Moving Team?! Join the KIMf Movement at http://www.kimfitplan.com for your Lifetime Membership! This includes free updates of the Keep It Moving Fitness Workout & Nutrition plan and free access to any digital download that is ever released in the future.