Shape & Tone Your Arms With No Weight & No Pushups
Push-ups seem to be most popular among people who want to tone your arms with no weight, build upper body strength and lose arm fat. However, many people, women especially, cringe at the thought of doing them. Either they fear they are going to bulk up like the incredible hulk or they feel they aren’t strong enough to even try them. While there are many forms of pushups that can be done at all levels of fitness, you can do other types of exercise moves to shape and tone your upper body. This arm workout can be added to many different workout programs.
The video below is one of my favorite upper body workouts. It’s super tough and if you know how to clap then you can do this. All it requires is a timer and a towel, rag, or old t-shirt.
The Workout Goes something like this:
How To Shape & Tone Your Arms With No Weight & No Pushups
1. One Minute Forward Shoulder Rotations
2. 20 reps of Front raises with Chest press
3. One Minute Backward Shoulder Rotations
4. 20 reps Right Side Tricep Pull back
5. One Minute Extended Arm FULL claps
6. 20 reps Left SIde Tricep Pull Back
7. One Minute Extended Arm FULL claps
8. 20 reps Front Back Shoulder Press (be careful here if you have trouble with your shoulders)
9. 20 Reps Single Right Arm Towl Bicep Curls
10. 20 Reps Single Right Arm Towl Bicep Curls
GRAB SOME WATER. SHAKE IT ALL. and DO IT ALL AGAIN ONCE MORE. JUST ONE More TIME (you can repeat again in 2-3 more days) !
WATCH ME DO IT
if this helped you at all please share this page with a friend or consider becoming a Patron of this website (CLICK HERE) and get a ton of other FREE workouts and meal plans
Sign Up for more FREE workouts, meal plans, and tips
(Spam is annoying… We only send Stuff you can use and We never sale anything!)
CLICK HERE for your FREE E-BOOK full of printable workouts. Print them, place them in a notebook, save them to your computer, and DO THEM wherever you are!!!