The Skinny Jean Workout For Thick Thighs
Everybody loves a good pair of Skinny Jeans but sometimes all of the jumping it takes to tuck it all in makes the fashionable pants impossible to get in. I know I have this one pair of electric blue skinnies that I would always struggle to get my tush in. I refused to get rid of them so I started to target my legs and tone with lower body exercises that reduced some of the leg fat. The home workout printable below is one of my favorites. It’s the perfect lower body workout week.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED:
- A towel for one of the exercise moves
- A smile and a will to finish
HERE IS WHAT YOU DO:
- Complete each of the exercise moves for the amount of reps listed next to its picture. Then go on a 10 minute run. You can run indoors, outdoors, up a hill, up stairs, in place. Who cares just run.
- Do the workout AT least 2 times but do it more times if you want to really push it.
- If you are exercising with troubled knees leave the jump OUT during the squat jumps and skip the towel hop move. Pick another one of the moves and do it twice to replace the hop.
- Always remember to keep your knees behind your big toe during any lunge or squat.
- Finish your workout with a cool down and stretch and make sure you help your muscles be their best by drinking your MetaMovement Juice or any type of protein shake.