In order to be healthier and reach our fitness or weight loss goals more effectively, we need to fuel our bodies with the right foods. It’s not always easy to prepare and cook the right foods needed to lose weight but if we can find ways to make healthy eating a bit more engaging and bring it to the front of our thought process we might succeed in finishing each day with healthy eating successfully checked off our to do lists.
This challenge was made to help you eat more nutrient densed food to give you more energy to workout. These food will also help you feel more full throughout the day so that you won’t have as much room for the processed junk foods. Your cravings for unhealthy foods will be reduced and you will find that you feel much more vibrant if you commit to do this challenge each week
WHAT YOU NEED
- GALLON ZIPLOC BAGS (it doesn’t have to be the ZIPLOC brand it can be any brand just make sure it hold a gallon)
- A variety of Green veggies
- A Variety of Fruits
- A variety of any color veggies
THE RULES TO THE CHALLENGE
- EACH DAY DURING THE WEEK (5 out 7 days) YOUR GOAL IS TO EAT 3 FULL GALLON BAGS OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLE
- BAG #1: FILL IT TO THE TOP WITH ANY FRUIT ( A COMBINATION OF DIFFERENT FRUITS ARE BEST)
- BAG #2: FILL IT TO THE TOP WITH ONLY DARK GREEN VEGGIES
- BAG #3 FILL IT TO THE TOP WITH ANY NON GREEN VEGETABLE
- If you choose to eat other foods (meat and carbs) feel free but leave room to make sure you finish your three Gallon Bags
- Drink 64 ounces of water or MORE each day.
I am interested to know if you decreased your junk food intake during this challenge so please let me know? Did you have a hard time finishing all three bags? How many days did you do the challenge before you were just completely bored? Do you think you could do it for 4 weeks?