For the past decade, I have been an outsider looking in on weight loss. Though I have helped hundreds and maybe even thousands of people lose weight. I have never really struggled to try to lose weight myself. Until now. While pregnant I gained 60 pounds and though giving birth got rid of about 15 of those pounds, I had to work really hard to lose the rest of the weight and trying to lose weight was not easy.
Though my journey might not compare to yours, I finally understand personally the struggle that many face when trying to lose weight. Below is a list of five things that I learned while trying to lose weight. The lessons have helped me grow as a coach and trainer and have inspired me, even more, to help in any way that I can.
- IT’s not easy to exercise when you don’t feel good about yourself.
- People will try to dismiss your goals if it doesn’t match theirs
- Being realistic trumps and sometimes produce better outcomes than forced or execess will power.
- It’s okay to take a break fro your goals when your effort is compromised.
- Affirmations are key because if you don’t believe you can no one will.
Watch the video of me talking about these 5 things I learned while trying to lose weight and CLICK HERE or the photo below for the DAILY FITNESS AFFIRMATIONS
(I recommend you print these affirmations and place them some where that you will remember to recite them daily, like the shower or bathroom)